Prices and payment
From a shopping cart value of over 60 EUR the shipping is free.
For orders with a basket value of less than 50 EUR you pay only 4 EUR shipping, no matter how much you order.
From a basket value of over 80 EUR, shipping is free.
For orders with a cart value of less than 80 EUR you pay only 5 EUR shipping, no matter how much you order.
From a cart value of more than 50 EUR shipping is free.
For orders with a basket value of less than 80 EUR you pay only 5 EUR shipping, no matter how much you order.
(1) All product prices are total prices plus shipping. Sales tax is not shown (§ 19 UStG).
(2) Information on shipping costs can be found in the respective product description.
(3) To pay for his purchase, the customer can use the following payment methods: Prepayment by bank transfer, PayPal, Klarna ("Sofort."), credit card (MasterCard, VISA), cash payment upon collection, Shopify Payments.
(4) For prepayment orders, a payment period of one week from receipt of the contract confirmation applies. The provider puts the desired goods on hold for the customer for the duration of the payment period. The provider reserves the right to withdraw from the contract and to sell the goods elsewhere if the payment has not been effected in due time.
(5) For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, customs duties and import VAT may be incurred, which are to be paid by the customer to the customs authority upon receipt of the shipment. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and shipping costs and can not be influenced by the provider.
Delivery times from payment:
Germany: 2-3 days
Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France, Benelux countries, Denmark, Poland: 3-5 days
Spain, Italy, Scandinavia, United Kingdom, rest of Europe: 5-7 days
Russia, Israel: 15-22 days
South Africa: 9-13 days
Japan, Singapore: 8-10 days
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, rest of Asia: 10-12 days
Central and South America: 15-20 days
(1) Information about the delivery time can be found at the respective product description. An indication in days refers to the period from payment by the customer to the delivery of the delivery.If the customer has chosen cash payment upon collection, the goods will not be shipped. Instead, the customer can pick up the goods at the place of business of the provider after the expiry of the time specified as the delivery time.
(2) Several products ordered at the same time are delivered in a joint shipment; the delivery time of the product with the longest delivery time applies to the joint shipment. If the customer wishes the delivery of a particular product with a shorter delivery time in advance, he must order this product separately.
(3) If a delivery fails because the customer has given the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt will only be made if the customer bears the direct costs of the new shipment. These costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract.